1. General understanding of the Rulebook
By participating in this tournament, you agree to these general rules and the competition-specific rules applicable to this tournament. if you do not accept these general rules and the applicable competition-specific rules and abide by them during your participation in the tournaments, you will not be eligible to participate in an official competition and will forfeit any prizing, qualification secured for other competitions, or points scored or status earned, including towards future competitions or qualification.The administration team are the decision makers for all cases and disputes which may occur and are not written in this rulebook. even if not directly specified, missing matches and breaking any rule may result in up to 5 percent prize money reduction per Occurrence.
In order to be eligible to participate in a Tournament as a player, an individual must have reached 16 years of age or older (i.eThe player has lived for at least 16 calendar years) as of the Registration end date), All players on a Team’s roster must have an account of BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA of a level 25 and above.
1.1. Prize Money
All prize money will be paid out, 90 days after the ESPL Season 2 League has completed to the Team owner or entity. If a Team or Player is missing the proper payment information and makes no effort to fix this, the prize money will not be paid out until this is rectified.
Prize Money is distributed following the team’s overall placement.
|ESPL SEASON 2
|Most finishes by squad
2. Tournament Structure
ESPL Competition is divided into four Phases, Underdog qualifier, Invitational qualifiers, Last chance qualifiers and Lan Event.
2.1 Open qualifiers
Open registration for 25,000+ teams will done for all underdogs teams, they will have their separate group stage, qualifiers, quarter finals, semi finals and finals matches where the top 2 team from finals will be promoted to the Main event ( lan stage ) whereas rank 3rd to 12th will get chance to play in last chance qualifiers.
2.2 Invitational Qualifiers
32 Invited teams will be split into 4 groups, A,B,C and D of 8 teams each, these 4 groups will play round robin format for 5 days and from overall ranking top 24 teams will be promoted to semi finals stage.
2.2.1 Semi Finals
In the semi finals stage top 24 will participate, These 24 teams will be divided into 3 groups of 8 teams each, round robin round for 4 days for where top 16 teams will be promoted to finals.
Top 16 qualified teams will play final stage for 5 days and top 10 teams will be promoted for the Main event (lan phase)
2.2.3 Last Chance Qualifiers
Total 32 teams ( remaining 22 teams from invitational qualifiers + 10 teams from Rank 3rd to 12th from open qualifiers ), 4 groups of 8 teams will play in round robin format for 3 days where top 24 teams will qualify for LCQ semi finals.
In the semi finals 24 teams will be divided into 3 groups of 8 teams (A,B and C) will play round robin format for 2 days and the top 16 will qualify for LCQ Finals.
Top 16 teams will play for 3 days, top 3 teams from overall point table will qualify for the main event (lan phase).
2.2.4 Main Event
Total 16 teams ( 2 teams from open qualifiers + 9 teams from invitational qualifiers + 3 teams from last chance qualifiers + 2 special invited teams ) will play offline for 5 days.
2.1 Match parameter
- - Mode: Third Person Perspective (TPP)
- - Playzone Shrink Speed - x1.1
- - Red Zone and Flare Guns - disabled
- - Safe zone 1 display time - 80s for Miramar & Erangel, 60s for Sanhok
- - ALL Weapons - x2
- - Scopes and Magazines - x2
- - Aim Assist And Sound Visualization Off
* - changing between TPP and FPP in the game is allowed
2.1.1 Match informations
Before every match the lobby ID-s and passwords will be posted on the tournament’s whatsapp group. Players need to enter these to enter the custom match lobbies. Each team needs to be in specific slots that will be announced by the admin team. Please keep in mind that being in the wrong slot when the match starts may cause your points to be lost for that match
2.1.2. Scoring system
||13th - 16th
|1 Point per Finish
Tiebreakers Ties between two Teams during Official Competitions will be determined in the order of (a) total times of winning the first placement across all the Tournament games; (b) total accumulated 21 placement points across all Tournament Games in the applicable Tournament; (c) total accumulated finishes across all Tournament Games in the applicable Tournament; and (d) placement in the most recent match of the Tournament.
2.2 Stoppage of Play
No pause will be permitted during Tournament play for any reason.
2.2.2 Remake or Replay of Tournament Games
Tournament Officials should be notified of any technical malfunction or other emergency immediately. Tournament Games shall be remade only pursuant to the request of the Tournament Organiser. The Tournament Organiser may remake a Tournament Game under the following circumstances:
- (A) Technical malfunctions or player disconnects (excluding malfunctions and disconnects as a result of a player’s mistake or fault) within 3 minutes after the Tournament Official has started the match.The match start time will be announced by the Tournament Official on the Tournament whatsapp group.
- (B) A problem occurs during the loading screen and the game cannot be loaded
- (C) A player is unable to move on the battlefield within 3 minutes after the Tournament Official has started the match. The match start time will be announced by the Tournament Official on the Tournament whatsapp group.
- (D) A player is unable to enter the Tournament Game before the departure of the starting plane
- (E) Some players are able to join a Tournament Game but start on the battlefield, without flying on the starting plane and without parachuting.
2.2.3 Solutions for Extreme Cases
If there is an extreme situation, such as a network or hardware failure (including the network value turning yellow or mobile phone stuttering) or a critical bug affecting one or more players, the Tournament Organiser will make a judgement as to how to proceed based on the facts and circumstances existing at the time. There may be circumstances in which a Tournament must proceed, even if one or more players are facing extreme circumstances or critical bugs which might otherwise justify a remake of a Tournament Game and even if the affected players are not at fault in any way. In making a determination to proceed with the Tournament or order the remake of a Tournament Game, Tournament Officials will use their best judgement and may consider, among other factors, the game progress time and whether the player making the report is delayed in making such a report. Players that submit false or misleading reports will be subject to disqualification. If a player is unable to compete in a Tournament Game for any reason (even if the inability to compete is not due to any fault or wrongdoing by the player), and Tournament Officials decide not to remake the Tournament Game, competition should resume as normal, with the affected Team continuing to play without the affected player. If a player who has been disconnected or has otherwise experienced an extreme circumstance or critical bug is able to rejoin the game in progress, he or shall be permitted to do so.
2.2 In-Game Rules
- - Unregistered Players can lead to team disqualification.
- - Solos will be kicked but if any team is found playing solo & duo their match won't be considered.
- - At Least 2 players of every team must record their POV with ingame voice chat when asked if any team fails to provide the pov then that team will be disqualified.
- - At Least 2 players of the same are bonded to record the POV (RAW POV i.e., Full match), when asked by staff one should provide POV at a glance, Failing to which team will get disqualified and in extreme cases, Team will get banned.
- - The Player who got suspected have to provide the pov of next match for specific player compulsory else player or team will get disqualified throughout the tournament including the two other player pov
- - The team / person who putting allegations on team must have proper proof
- - Teams must take a screenshot of every result
- - You must be respectful to your teammates, opponents, organisers, viewers watching the live stream and everyone else. Harassments, abuse and discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated and your team will be disqualified if such offenses are proved (online as well as offline)
- - Teaming up is strictly prohibited. If found and proved, all the teams involved will be disqualified from the tournament.
- - Third-party apps, s, mods, and abuse of bugs are strictly prohibited. If such offences are found and proved, your team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- - All 4 maps must be downloaded by all the players. If you get kicked during the game start and your team reduces to duo or solo, either your team gets kicked, the organiser will not restart the match.
- - Rooms will not be restarted for any reasons (ping issues, game glitches, player/s or team/s not joining on time etc.) unless proof of is found or more tn 32 players are found affected.
- - Participants are not allowed to use PC emulators to emulate any tournament games. Offenders and their team will be immediately disqualified
- - Participants are required to play all games in order to be eligible for the prize winnings. (offline)
- - Open qualifiers : 21st June 2022 to 1st July 2022
- - Invitational qualifiers : 2nd July 2022 to 15th July 2022
- - Last chance qualifiers : 16th July 2022 to 23rd July 2022
- - Lan phase (offline) : 30th July to 3rd August 2022
2.4. Match changes
The Tournament Administration may, at its sole discretion, change the start time of a match.The Tournament Administration will notify all involved players at the earliest possibleconvenience.
2.5. Casting and Streaming
The Tournament Organisers shall be performing a broadcast for the Tournament. By competingIn the tournaments, all teams acknowledge that their matches can and will be broadcasted. Livestreaming of the tournament on personal channels is not allowed. Spoiling any informationrelated to the match and match results will be penalised by up to 5% prize money reduction.
Observers organised by the Tournament administration and people that are given permission bythe Tournament administration (e.g. shoutcasters or streams) are permitted.